As an Assistant Engineer on the General Civil team in Kearney,
you will prepare planning and design documents, and process design
calculations. You will also coordinate with other Olsson teams,
professional staff, technical staff, and clients. You may travel to
job sites for observation and attend client meetings.
We have one current opening and will consider candidates
interested in being located out of our Grand Island or Kearney
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Must obtain EI certificate.
- 0-3 years of related civil engineering design experience. May
graduates are encouraged to apply.
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm
specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services,
environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset
that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making
them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply
put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits
package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through
our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority,
female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered
for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant
for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender, disability, age, or military status.