Travel RN - Emergency Room
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Premium Travel ER Assignments -Pay Up To $4,475 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive -US Assignments TotalMed is seeking
experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing in Emergency Rooms
(ER). These assignments are typically 13 week travel assignments
with both day and night shifts available. - Responsibilities:
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or
- Immediately stabilize incoming patients
- Administer medication as instructed by physicians
- Start intravenous lines, and set broken bones
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations
- Give patients stitches and sutures
- Create and maintain incoming patient records
- Work with team of emergency staff to help patients
- Help transfer stable patients to other wings Position
- State or Compact RN Licensure
- Emergency Department experience required
- Minimum 3-years' experience Benefits: -
- Medical Benefits: -Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic
partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health
- Dental: -Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from
routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: -Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage
for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: -Protect yourself and your
family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective
- Life Insurance: -Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario
with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): -Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in
the best 401(k) plan in the industry PLUS:
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for
every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work
at TotalMed! Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. -You put a
lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always
get the support and info you need, when you need it. Experience the
TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!
Keywords: TotalMed, Lincoln , Travel RN - Emergency Room, Healthcare , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...