Company: Advanced Resources
Posted on: April 9, 2021
One of our top clients, located in Lincoln, NE, is immediately
seeking an entry level Healthcare Coordinator. The Healthcare
Coordinator role will provide great opportunity to develop and grow
medical revenue and customer service experience. Your work will
have a direct impact on not just the organization but the larger
Healthcare industry making this an amazing career opportunity.
Location and Hours:
- Lincoln, NE
- Hours: 8am-5pm (or similar)
- Pay: $18-$20
- Support national healthcare organization by providing
administrative support as related to billing, insurance, and claims
resolution, patient registration and patient records
- Correspondence via email and phone to provide excellent
customer service support within each interaction
- Interacts with major insurance companies and patients to
- Oversee referral process
- Evaluate patient invoices and claims for accuracy
- Other administrative duties as needed
- 2 years of experience in an administrative or healthcare role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think creatively,
and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- High school diploma with 1-2 years of healthcare experience or
What's in it for you?
- Team atmosphere in a corporate setting
- Growth opportunities available!
- Training and development provided
- Advanced Resources offers Health Benefits!
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered
in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions
nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward
and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to
our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our
clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious
Best of Staffing-- Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and
talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent
acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and
professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national
origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation
or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information,
marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a
disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any
reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss
the appropriate alternatives available.
Keywords: Advanced Resources, Lincoln , Healthcare Coordinator, Healthcare , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!