Route Sales Representative
Company: bimbo bakeries, usa
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Route Sales Representative Have you ever enjoyed Arnold ,
Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas English muffin or bagel? Or
perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee , Entenmann s or Marinela cake or
donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world s largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
( BBUSA ) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work
that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day. Description: Bimbo
Bakeries USA has as an outstanding opportunity for an Extra Route
Sales Representative in our Lincoln, NE Sales Center geography.
BASIC PURPOSE/SCOPE Follow procedures and good business practices
that will enable route to grow to potential. Work closely with
customer and support all sales initiatives to achieve expectations.
Responsible for customer development with regard to ordering,
merchandising, and display opportunities.
- Responsible for route operational activity, including ordering
and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday
planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers to assist them in understanding the
promotional activity, and understand what our customer delivery
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer
satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and
- Assist customer relations to include selling of new products,
and space/position gains.
- Represent BBU as a leader in the baking business. Position
Requirements: Position Requirements :
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Previous DSD operation or route sales experience desired.
- Must be 21 years old and possess a valid driver s license.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT
- Able to work early mornings and weekends. Bimbo Bakeries USA is
an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal
employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of
race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This
policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment,
hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge,
education, training and all other working conditions. To further
the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA
has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women,
qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and
special disabled veterans and other protected veterans. Bimbo
Keywords: bimbo bakeries, usa, Lincoln , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!