Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: January 26, 2023
$52,000 - $57,000 / Year (Base pay + Commission)
Most Weekends Off!
Paid Weekly! As a Route Sales Representative, you will have the
opportunity to drive the iconic yellow truck. You will sell and
deliver frozen foods to confirmed customers' while building strong
relationships to maintain and grow your route. Come be a part of
our journey and see how far your ambition, outgoing nature, and
exceptional customer service can take you. Service customers from
9am-6pm. Position Type: Full-time What will you do?
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals
who share similar values.
- Receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care
and coach you to success; after which you receive your own
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- Service customers along a pre-established route in a variety of
different ways from order delivery, at the door service to new
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until early evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly
- Eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental
and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with
a company contribution, plus more, including an employee
What will make you successful?
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team
- Comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Don't feel you meet all the criteria above? We encourage you to
apply anyway! We are dedicated to building a more inclusive and
diverse workplace so if you are excited about the role, but your
past experience does not align perfectly, we may still want to talk
to you! All candidates must meet the Federal DOT eligibility
requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical
certification. NO CDL license required. Member of the military? We
thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and
women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a
great background to a career at Schwan's Home Delivery! Schwan's
Home Delivery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender,
vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Lincoln , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Minden, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!