District Sales Manager
Company: RoadBuilders Machinery and Supply
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As the District Sales Manager, you play a major role in the
success of our sales team. You will be responsible for establishing
and building relationships with customers to generate sales,
profit, and market share objectives for an assigned territory. You
will work closely with our other District Sales Managers to follow
up on leads, provide customers with new product information, and
answer any questions to ensure customer needs are met.
RoadBuilders is the premier Komatsu and Takeuchi dealer in the
Midwest. We are a second-generation family-owned company that
strives for service excellence, unmatched customer service, and
second to none employee satisfaction. With six locations covering
four states, we offer a wide range of machinery to our customers
and exciting opportunities to work, grow and succeed. Come join our
dedicated team and be a part of a growing company!
*Compensation and Benefits*
* Competitive pay based on experience and performance
* Health, dental and vision insurance
* Accident, disability, and life insurance
* 401k with company match
* Paid vacations and holidays
* Company uniforms/gear provided
* Career advancement opportunities
* Professional and positive work environment
*Position Specific Benefits*
* Company cell phone and credit card provided
* Uncapped commission
* Flexible schedule
* Mileage and travel reimbursement
* Boot and safety glasses reimbursement
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Work with sales team to identify and target customer needs within
your assigned territory.
* Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers.
* Create, develop, and close new/used sales and rentals within
assigned territory and accounts.
* Serve as main point of contact for customers for product
knowledge, deals, and questions.
* Assist customer with equipment recommendations, financial
analysis and problem solving.
* Submit required sales documentation accurately and on time. This
includes but it not limited to CRM entries, sales forecast, market
surveys or other information as requested.
* Continually seek and update knowledge on products, markets,
application, selling skills and services available to enhance sales
* Achieve sales volume, profit and market share objectives.
* Accommodate to customer emergency needs during non-scheduled
* Communicate clearly and effectively with all customers, fellow
employees, and other business associates.
* Participate in local trade association functions.
* Conduct business in a professional manner.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*Required Skills and/or Qualifications*
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to professionally interact with fellow employees, sales
representatives, management, and customers
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
* Must hold a valid driver's license with a clean driving
* Must pass a background check and drug screen
* Capable of pushing, pulling, carrying, or lifting 60lbs
* Able to climb stairs, steps, ladders, mount and dismount
* Able to work in all types of weather conditions (heat, cold,
wind, rain, dust, and dirt)
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
* Travel as needed for training or to perform work at other
*Education and Experience*
* A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or equivalent job
* Heavy equipment sales experience preferred
* CRM experience preferred
_This job description is intended to convey information essential
to understanding the scope of the job and general nature and level
of work performed by job holders within this job. This job
description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
qualifications, skills, duties and responsibilities or working
conditions associated with the job. This job description is not an
employment contract. RoadBuilders reserves the right to modify job
duties and/or job descriptions at any time to meet the needs of the
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic
partner status, or medical condition._
Job Type: Full-time
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: RoadBuilders Machinery and Supply, Lincoln , District Sales Manager, Sales , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!