Inside Sales Representative
Company: Ecsell Institute
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Is it easy for you to make friends out of strangers?
- Do you make everything a game?
- Do you enjoy learning new things?
- Are you a natural problem solver and enjoy putting the pieces
of a puzzle together?
- Do you usually view the glass half full?
- Do you set high goals and strive to accomplish them?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be the person we're
ROLE EXPECTATIONSAs a Sales Representative, you will work closely
with our Vice President of Sales and Director of Business
Development to identify, qualify, and initiate new leads. The
objective of this role is to fill the top of our pipeline funnel to
increase company revenue.
- Identify potential leads and new business opportunities through
digital marketing and appointment setting
- Think strategically & creatively
- Use resiliency to easily overcome objections
- Collaborate in a team environment with both Sales and Marketing
- Have a willingness to learn about our business and share that
ABOUT ECSELL INSTITUTEWe are a small team who loves to have fun and
make a difference. Your opinion, ideas, and career aspirations will
be heard and matter to us. We need you to help us grow, and we want
to provide the same opportunity for you! Our vision is the create a
world where everybody knows what great coaching feels like. Ecsell
Institute is a research organization that has been changing the way
organizations understand the impact that bosses have on the
performance of their teams since 2008. By measuring and improving
leadership effectiveness, Ecsell transforms leaders & managers into
high-performing coaches that have a lasting positive impact on
their companies and their employees.
*Ecsell Institute is an equal opportunity employer committed to
fostering a transparently inclusive workplace. We strongly
encourage and seek applications from women, people of color,
multilingual and bicultural individuals, and members of the LGBTQI+
communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because
of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age,
disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender
identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Reasonable
accommodations will be made so that qualified disabled applicants
may participate in the application process. Please advise in
writing regarding accommodations at the time of application.
Keywords: Ecsell Institute, Lincoln , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!