Amazon Warehouse Worker - Earn Up To $18.90
Company: Amazon Warehouse
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Amazon Fulfillment Center Warehouse AssociateJob OverviewYoull
be part of the Amazon warehouse team that gets orders ready for
customers relying on Amazon services. Our fast-paced, physical
roles take place in a variety of areas including merch,
make-on-demand, customer returns, Prime Now, and general
fulfillment. You will be selecting, packing, and shipping orders in
some cases, for our super-fast (2-hour or less) delivery
service.Duties & ResponsibilitiesSome of your duties may
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Use scanners to read bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow the direction for some
- Troubleshoot problems
- Ensure product meets quality requirements
- Operate power industrial trucks (PIT) such as a forklift or
pallet driver, and work at heights up to 35 feet. Equipment
training and certification are provided free of cost.You'll also
need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Push utility carts up to 60 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production
standardsWhat it's like at an Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide
protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. Youll be working around moving machines order
pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for
long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. Even with climate controls, temperatures can vary
between 60F and 90F in some parts of the warehouse; on hot days,
temperatures can be over 90F in the truck yard or inside
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing
protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety.
Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required and protective safety
footwear are required in select business units. Depending on the
role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards
the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first
day on the job.Why Youll Love this Job
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule flexibility. Depending on where you work, schedules
may include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or
part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of working
additional hours if needed. Learn more about
- Shift options. Work when it works for you. Shifts may include
overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You can even
have four-day workweeks and three-day weekends. Find out more about
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your
earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups).
Learn more about .
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our
employees and offer a variety of free training and development
programs, and we also have tuition support options for select
employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, youll learn:
how to operate a garment press and high-capacity printer, a t-shirt
folding machine, how to assist with the print production process,
or how to receive and process customer returns.
- Free training. Depending on the role and location, well teach
you how to drive power industrial trucks (PIT) such as forklifts or
a pallet driver, how the printing process works, and how to work
with the latest Amazon technology including robots.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support
each other.Why You'll Love AmazonMany of our jobs come with great
benefits including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the
future, and opportunities for career advancement all in a safe and
inclusive environment thats been ranked among the best workplaces
in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work
schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance ProgramLearn more about Amazon and
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to
understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety
guidelines.How To Get StartedYou can begin by applying above. If
you need help with your application or to learn more about our
hiring process, you can find support here: /.If you have a
disability and need an accommodation during the application and
hiring process, including support for the New Hire Event, or need
to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1, please visit or
contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can
reach us by phone at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday, between 6
a.m. and 4 p.m. PT. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Amazon Warehouse, Lincoln , Amazon Warehouse Worker - Earn Up To $18.90, Professions , Waverly, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...