Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
Company: Zoetis, Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Zoetis, the world's leading animal health company, has career
opportunities for Refrigeration Technicians at our facility in
Lincoln, Nebraska! Becoming a Zoetis colleague means more than
starting a job, it's the start of a career that is invigorating,
meaningful, and rewarding. You'll have the opportunity to be part
of a growing Maintenance Team, in a fast-paced, exceptionally clean
environment while using high-tech products.Benefits Include:
- Is there a clear line of career advancement? If yes, I would
include something related to that here
- Health benefits beginning on day 1
- 401K match with company profit sharing
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 13 company holidays beginning on day
- Tuition reimbursement ($15,000 per year) and student loan
repayment ($150 per month)
- $35,000 towards fertility, adoption, or surrogacyRole
- Industrial refrigeration technicians will collaborate with
management for the maintenance team in areas of HVAC design,
material selection, documentation, calibration, testing/problem
solving, project scoping, and follow-up.
- Responsible for situational assessments, decision-making, and
work prioritization related to equipment troubleshooting,
diagnostics, assembly, and maintenance.
- Ensures that systems and equipment are maintained proactively
and in a cost-effective manner. Performs preventative maintenance,
modifies, installs, and maintains company refrigeration systems.
- Provides customer training in the implementation of systems in
compliance with company standards, procedures, and government
- Control schematics; ability to analyze refrigeration problems
and take corrective action; ability to upload and download programs
and utilize computer-based Building Automation Systems for trouble
shooting and monitoring system performance.
- Installs, troubleshoots, configures, modifies, and maintains
company refrigeration systems, and provides customer training in
the implementation of those systems in compliance with company
standards and procedures and government regulations.
- This includes but is not limited to servicing: at least 50-Ton
HVAC/Refrigeration systems and/or servicing low temperature
refrigeration systems, ability to interface with automated
- Repairs and adjust refrigeration systems to maintain design
parameters, e.g. temperature pressure, level, etc.Education
- Highschool diploma or GED.
- Associate degree in a technical field such as refrigeration or
certification in HVAC technology from an accredited technical
school is highly preferred.Experience Requirements:
- A technical aptitude and desire to learn.
- Previous experience with chillers, chilled water systems, hot
water boilers, steam boilers, split heating and cooling systems,
building controls, or refrigeration maintenance.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Effective communication skills and detail focused.
- Track record of building knowledge and cross collaboration with
fellow colleagues.Physical Position Requirements:
- SAFELY work in an industrial environment using approved
procedures, i.e., Lockout/tagout, confined space, line break, right
to know, PPE, etc.,
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs....never more.
- May be exposed to temperature variations, prolonged standing,
or walking. Additional PPE may be required at times.
- Valid drivers' license may be required.Full
timeRegularColleagueAny unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a
third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited
resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email
address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database
will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for
any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
resume.Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has
submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency
free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an
approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals
to be engaged on a search.Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity
in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national
origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected
classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity
to use our online application system. We offer reasonable
accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with
a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc, Lincoln , Maintenance Technician 1st Shift, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...