Sterilization Technician - Small Equipment mAbs 2nd shift - 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Company: Zoetis, Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of
Animal Pharmaceuticals.At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture
high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has
been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a
long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow. Benefits
Include:$500 Sign on BonusGreat Health Benefits from day 1!4 weeks
accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays401(k) match with company
profit sharingTuition reimbursementPosition SummaryPerform
Equipment Sterilization functions in mAbs manufacturing. Using cGMP
techniques, clean, prepare, and sterilize small equipment in
support of Media Prep, mAbs production, and VMRD. Demonstrate good
housekeeping practices. Fill out process specific documents
accurately and completely. Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
Train and apply cGMP to assigned work. Read and follow MSDS
guidelines.Hours: 2nd shift, 2:00pm - 10:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Overtime and weekend hours as needed. Position Responsibilities
- Work in a safe, clean, and organized manner.
- Use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including
- Process and clean small equipment.
- Learn and comply with Standard Operating Procedures
- Use all types of communication (i.e., verbal, phone, e-mail) in
dealing with customers, peers, and Team Leader while maintaining a
positive and professional attitude as required in the daily
operation of the department.
- Respond to requests from customers for supplies and information
in a courteous and timely manner.
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality.
- Complete concise, accurate, and timely documentation.
- Support other manufacturing areas when needed.Education and
- College degree preferred, minimum High School Degree or
- General understanding of microbiology and cGMP
preferred.Technician Skills and Competencies Required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic Microsoft application and computer skills
- Ability to recognize product quality issues based on company
guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Add, Subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment
- Expresses a positive attitude
- Shows respect for co-workers
- Working knowledge of metric systemPhysical Position
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. routinely
- Manual dexterity using hands and fingers
- Constant standing for extended periods of time
- Reach with hands and arms
- Frequent need to sit, kneel, crouch and climb
- Exposure to temperature variation, disagreeable odors,
caustic/hazardous chemicals, noiseFull timeRegularColleagueAny
unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an
Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis
mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis
employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis
property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Zoetis will consider any
candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to
have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This
includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not
have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.Zoetis is
committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of
employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender
identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or
veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled
individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online
application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc, Lincoln , Sterilization Technician - Small Equipment mAbs 2nd shift - 2:00pm - 10:30pm, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...