LincolnRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Lincoln jobs

IT Infrastructure Support Analyst

Company: Diversant
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: March 16, 2023

Job Description:

Job DescriptionContract, Onsite Purpose: To deploy, secure, and maintain the client'' s application, services, and operating system environments. Essential Functions: Manages Microsoft Active Directory Services. Manages Microsoft based infrastructure to include servers (Physical and Hyper-V) Manage IIS web servers for department hosted web systems. This also includes secure FTP server. Maintain file permissions on network NAS / File Servers Troubleshoot connectivity issues within network infrastructure Monitors the helpdesk including troubleshooting and providing technical assistance with hardware and software issues, network services, and data communication. Develops and implements group policies to support applications and services. Builds and maintains a deployment and management infrastructure. Collaborates with vendors, contractors, and other state agency staff on technical issues and joint projects. Possesses a valid driver''s license, travels independently, and works in a variety of settings. Maintains regular and reliable attendance. Other Duties and Responsibilities: ttends training sessions and conferences to maintain current knowledge of latest trends, technologies, and provide information to other staff. Investigates and prepares recommendations on new or emerging technology and tests new hardware and software. Deploys and surpluses equipment. ssists Database Analysts with Microsoft SQL and Reporting Services permissions. Extent of Public Contact: This position requires extensive contact with other staff, outside agency staff, and hardware and software support technicians. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor''s degree in a related field such as computer science, computer engineering, or management information systems, and two years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education andor work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience supporting Microsoft OS, with some Linux experience. Experience working with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and Adobe Software, as well as Active Directory, LDAP queries, PowerShell, and scripting and application packaging. KNOWLEDGE: Microsoft Active Directory Services, FTP, IIS, DNS, File Services, and Print Services Microsoft PowerShell Microsoft operating systems, computer and mobile hardware, and software applications. Technology documentation procedures and practices. Specification development and writing. Data and file storage and security techniques and best practices. Network application interfaces and theories, and computer systems theories. Network planning, design, and evaluation strategies and techniques. IT database security principles and techniques. Hardware imaging and deployment software and protocols. Formats used in written business communications. English grammar, spelling, and composition needed for correspondence. Computer software necessary to carry out job responsibilities. Types and uses of office equipment. Office management principles, methods, and procedures. Established policies, procedures, practices of the client ABILITIES: nalyze user needs, troubleshoot, and apply general rules to logically problem solve. Present technical information to other non-technical staff to be easily understood. Monitor server performance and logs. Gather, analyze, and review data and information to solve complex problems. Install hardware and software and repair equipment. Communicate orally and in writing with agency staff and the public. Establish and maintain effective working relationships. Understand, interpret, and apply rules, administrative policies, and program guidelines. Operate office equipment necessary to perform the required duties. Working Conditions & Environment: This position requires approximately 90% of work time spent in an office or hybrid work from home environment, and the remaining 10% spent traveling to off-site locations. Work Location: Lincoln, Nebrask

Keywords: Diversant, Lincoln , IT Infrastructure Support Analyst, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Nebraska jobs by following @recnetNE on Twitter!

Lincoln RSS job feeds