Production Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: Bunge LTD
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Location : Crete NE
City : Crete
State : Nebraska (US-NE)
Country : United States (US)
Requisition Number : 26670
The Production Operator is job classification "B" Miller and is
assigned to 2nd shift and paid $27.34 per hour. Health and welfare
benefits begin on date of hire.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
* Operates bank of roll grinders to grind grain into grits, meal or
* Opens and closes slides in spouts to route grain to various
grinders and sifters.
* Turns wheels to adjust pressure of grinding rollers for each
break (passage of grain between rollers), according to grain size
and hardness, and adjusts feed chutes to regulate flow of grain to
* Monitor machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and
to ensure that products conform to specifications.
* Examine, inspect, and measure raw materials and finished products
to verify conformance to specifications.
* Read rolling orders and mill schedules to determine setup
specifications, work sequences, product dimensions, and
* Manipulate controls and observe dial indicators to monitor,
adjust, and regulate speeds of machine mechanisms.
* Direct and train other workers to adjust rolls, and operate mill
* Will be used for operational maintenance, such as sifter repair,
* Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with
co-workers, customer, and leadership is required.
* Ability to proficiently communicate, read, and write in English
for the purposes of record keeping, quality training and processes
exchange is required.
* Ability to perform basic math for business-critical record
keeping and compliance is required.
* High School Diploma or GED, although preferred is not
* Able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime when
* Need to have the capability to work in a team environment and
maintain positive working relationships with other colleagues.
* Performs work in a manner that is in compliance with all policies
and GMP rules. Reports any conditions that may put product quality
* Performs work in a safety conscious manner that is in compliance
with all policies and procedures.
* Reports any conditions that pose a safety risk to personnel
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and
supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in
1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world,
creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than
70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The
company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000
employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals,
oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and
ingredient production and packaging facilities around the
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age,
disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally
protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Job Segment: 2nd Shift, Sustainable Agriculture, Equipment
Operator, Bank, Banking, Night, Agriculture, Manufacturing,
Keywords: Bunge LTD, Lincoln , Production Operator - 2nd Shift, Professions , Crete, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!