Lead Mechanical Engineer PE
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lead Mechanical Engineer PE - Competitive Salary, Bonus,
Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tony Barhoum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 - $125,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a privately held Engineering Consulting Firm Headquartered
in the Midwest, specializing in mechanical & electrical systems
design. For nearly 60 years, we have been devoted to fulfilling our
clients M.E.P. Engineering needs, providing architectural lighting
& mechanical systems design, building commissioning services,
technology systems design, life support systems engineering, and
fire protection engineering. With two generations of technical
expertise combined with our business partnerships and the latest in
Software and MEP technology, have earned us the admiration of our
industry, the respect of our partners and the loyalty of our
clients. With over 7 locations throughout the Midwest, our Team of
professionals have the expertise to address your needs in a
cost-effective and timely manner. We believe that putting our
employees first, is not only the right thing to do, but also gives
us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent
experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people
with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who
have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients
include Public & Private institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, Local
Utilities, City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!
If you are an experienced Lead Mechanical, then please apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Architectural engineering
- Licensed professional engineer (P.E.) in Nebraska, or ability
to attain reciprocity
- 10+ years' of mechanical engineer & design experience. HVAC,
Boilers, Chillers, CHP, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while overseeing a team and
- Must have good people skills, including strong oral & written
- Project experience in the design of Mechanical/HVAC systems for
academic, biotech, commercial, healthcare, institutional,
municipal, and mixed-use projects
- Software Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk, energy/load
simulation, and Microsoft Office
- Performing overall project management to meet project
objectives; Planning, organizing, and leading technical projects
- Developing and maintaining client relationships; Serving as a
liaison between clients, agencies, subcontractors, and the design
- Identifying and implementing solutions that save our clients
time and money; Participating in project pursuits, including
- Ensuring the preparation and timely delivery of accurate and
complete documents; Assisting with construction administration
tasks, including RFIs and site visits
- Designing and assisting in the production of documents to meet
project schedules, including sizing of equipment, ductwork, and
piping; Having a strong knowledge of codes and related
mechanical/HVAC industry standards
- Reviewing mechanical documents for areas of conflict with all
disciplines; Coordinating with architects, interior designers, team
engineers, and specialty sub-consultants
- Conducting QA/QC on the work of other mechanical engineers and
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art
Projects and make a meaningful impact on today's society and the
next generation! Help us revolutionize the mechanical engineering
industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with a "Best Places to
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Lincoln , Lead Mechanical Engineer PE, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!