Company: Lincoln Industries
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Facilities MaintenanceJob Code:
FACMNT001SUMMARY:Keeps building in clean and orderly condition and
assists facilities maintenance.
WAGE TYPE: HourlyFLSA Exemption: Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office
- Cleans production bathrooms.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting and
other related maintenance activities.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or
additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
- Could potentially come in contact with hazardous
- Environmental responsibility is our commitment to our
- Proper disposal of waste such as recyclables, standard waste,
hazardous waste, etc. is expected.
- Any other tasks as required fulfilling Lincoln Industries'
Beliefs and Drivers.
- Reports to: Facilities Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent
combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the
expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience:Expected: High School Diploma or
Equivalent. Six months to one year related experience and/or
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Job Category B - Medium Labor Intensive Category
Must be able to perform physical functions equivalent to Category
0-25% of work activity
26 -50% of work activity
51 -75% of work activity
76 - 100% of work activity
Regular Exposure To Uncomfortable Conditions
Personal Protective Equipment Required
Frequent Indoor Work
High Humidity Indexes
Potential Confined Work Space
Awkward or Minimized Work Space
Climbing (catwalk, steps, ladders, etc.)
Vibration (including but not limited to)
Pipe Bending or Cutting Equipment
Working at Waist-Shoulder Level
Working Above Shoulder Level
Working In High Far (Reach) Position
Working Below Shoulder Level
TRAINING: Training requirements as defined in the Learning
Management System based on the role.
24J042CPage 1 of 3Print date: 1/3/2022This document is valid 24 hrs
from print date. For the most current document go to the LINC
Keywords: Lincoln Industries, Lincoln , Facilities Maintenance, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!