Environmental Field Technician
Posted on: January 15, 2022
POSITIONS LOCATED IN OMAHA, NEDescription:
- Geotechnical engineers will take samples from the field crews
and evaluate soil, rock, and underground water to determine the
feasibility and design specifications for construction projects.
Will also be sitting onsite at Offutt air force baseerform
geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site
- Will be the liaison between field crew to project managers and
- Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration effectively.
- Perform field and environmental investigations for construction
- Will inspect and check quality and 20% of the time participate
in the execution of soil sampling
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate
calculations, and prepare data reports to the Project Manager.
- Provide direction to the technical team in field inspection
- Interact with customers and team members to complete the
assigned project on-time.
- Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical
aspects.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of commercial construction experience preferably in
civil engineering space.
- Minimum Associates degree in construction management or
- Preferred experience as inspector/observer/surveyor/CMT
- Someone who can manage a team eventually and looking to move in
a project engineering role
- Someone who is organized
- Demonstrated successful experience in client service
- Demonstrated successful experience in leadership, including
defining and setting the direction for a team, project, and office;
strategy development; change management; and corporate
- Demonstrated successful experience in decision making,
including making sound defensible business decisions; and
identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving complex
- Strong understanding of geotechnical practices including
exploration, analysis, and design, and an understanding of all
phases of project document production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel to other offices as well as to project sites will be
required.Pay: $18.00-$20.00 (Entry level up to 1 year experience):
$25.00-$28.00 to anyone with 3+ years experience or certified
ACI/NICET About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose.
Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value
and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Lincoln , Environmental Field Technician, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!