Company: Lucas Group
Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S.
military experience. * Shift Schedule: 4 Days On/ 4 Days Off - 12
hour Shifts (7pm-7am - OR - 7am-7pm)
- You will most likely start on Night Shift
- Must be flexible to go to Day Shift as well What You Will Do:
Provides leadership to 50-60 direct reports, and administrative
skills necessary to assure proper management direction of
production. Coordinates the functioning of the department in an
efficient manner; meet master schedule requirements, achieve
budgeted costs of production and achieve quality levels and goals.
These goals will be achieved through a combination of delegations
of authority to key subordinates.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of product manufacturing
requirements supplied from Material Control
- Assures employee involvement is actively pursued, targeted at
increasing capacities, improving quality, reducing waste levels and
improving the working environment.
- Monitors daily productivity and waste reports.
- Plans staffing needs for meeting production schedules.
Coordinates requisitioning of personnel with the lead facilitators
and the department manager. Educational & Work Requirements:
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Industrial
Engineering or related field required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience preferred. Title: Production
Supervisor Location: Broken Bow, NE Client Job ID: #LucasHMG
Keywords: Lucas Group, Lincoln , Production Supervisor, Professions , Broken Bow, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!