Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Work as part of a team operating pharmaceutical packaging lines.
Operate packaging equipment and other related tasks. Maintain
accurate and concurrent documentation of all tasks completed.
Maintain a positive attitude and be able to work well with others
in a team environment. Demonstrate good attendance.
RECORD KEEPING AND DOCUMENTATION
* Maintain and complete accurate records (time cards, batch
records, log books, etc.).
* Operate assigned equipment, i.e. . PLC controlled packaging line,
vision system, etc.
* Clean production equipment and facilities.
* Set-up/ disassemble production equipment.
* Operate specific in-process devices associated with the
equipment, i.e. moisture analyzers, pH meters, etc.
* Operate material handling devices, electric pallet jack, manual
pallet jacks, and hi-lifts.
* Apply the metric system to assigned process calculations.
SOPS / CGMPS
* Follow all SOPs/cGMPs applicable to the area.
* Apply proper housekeeping techniques.
* Follow proper dress policy.
* Practice good safety techniques in the manufacturing area,
including lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
* Read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs).
* Properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required per
SOPs, i.e. safety shoes, safety glasses, respirators, gloves,
hearing protection, etc.
DECISION MAKING -- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO:
* Delegate questionable issues upward.
* Follow directions either written, or oral.
* Know when to stop the process for anomalies.
* Learn to identify out-of-spec material.
* Familiar with production/process flow.
* Know proper staging and storage location for supplies and
* Learn key terminology associated with pharmaceutical
* Communicate effectively with peers and supervisor.
* Apply appropriate communication techniques for team work.
PERSONAL COMPUTER SKILLS
Perform PC tasks, i.e. SAP transactions, BMS activates
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* H.S. Diploma or equivalent
* Meet the physical requirement of the job.
* Language skills - able to read and interpret procedures.
* Math Skills - ability to apply general math skills.
* Has a basic understanding of mechanical skills and has used
various hand tools.
* Able to use hand held calculators.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
* Technical school certificate or 1-2 yrs. college and/or a minimum
of two years experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of P.C. using Windows based applications.
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Learn to apply and follow good lifting techniques.
* Will be exposed to routine lifting of 20-40 lbs., and
occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
* Will be exposed to tasks where climbing, sitting, crouching,
reaching with arms and hands, or standing for extended periods is
* Exposure to cleaning chemicals
* Exposure to loud noises.
* Exposure to temperature variations.
* Exposure to heights of up to 25 ft., e.g. tops of silos, and tops
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis..
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Lincoln , Packaging Technician, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!