Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Perform Equipment Sterilization functions in ABI manufacturing.
Using cGMP techniques, clean, prepare, and sterilize small
equipment in support of Media Prep, Bacterial, and Viral
production. Demonstrate good housekeeping practices. Fill out
process specific documents accurately and completely. Follow
Standard Operating Procedures. Train and apply cGMP to assigned
work. Read and follow MSDS guidelines.
* Work in a safe, clean and organized manner
* Use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including
* Process and clean small equipment
* Sterilize equipment for use throughout site
* Learn and comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s)
* Use all types of communication (i.e. verbal, phone, e-mail) in
dealing with customers, peers, and Team Leader while maintaining a
positive and professional attitude as required in the daily
operation of the department.
* Respond to requests from customers for supplies and information
in a courteous and timely manner.
* Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality.
* Complete concise, accurate, and timely documentation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* H.S. Diploma or equivalent
* General understanding of microbiology and cGMP preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Mechanical aptitude
* Basic Microsoft application and computer skills
* Ability to recognize product quality issues based on company
guidelines, policies, and procedures
* Add, Subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
* Demonstrates good listening skills
* Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment
* Expresses a positive attitude
* Shows respect for co-workers
* Working knowledge of metric system
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. routinely
* Manual dexterity using hands and fingers
* Constant standing for extended periods of time
* Reach with hands and arms
* Frequent need to sit, kneel, crouch and climb
* Exposure to temperature variation, disagreeable odors,
caustic/hazardous chemicals, noise
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis..
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Lincoln , Sterilization Technician, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!