Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Earn up to 52 CPM!
Company: Heyl Truck Lines
Posted on: January 18, 2020
What does Family Driven mean? Since 1949, we ve run our company in
a way that our drivers know they re valued. In their times of need,
we lift them up. And when we succeed, we do so together.
We invite you to learn more about our family, and we look forward
to inviting you to be part of it.
We value drivers through a strong combo of pay, benefits,
and home time.
- Drivers, earn up to 52 cents per mile with our largest pay
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
- Average of 2,500 3,000 miles per week
- Get paid quicker with weekly pay
Bonus and Additional Pay
- Monthly Mileage Bonus (additional $.01/mile if you reach 10,500
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- home Every Weekend
- Major Medical, Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
Coverage begins on the first day of the month following 60 days
ofcontinuous, full time employment.
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Consistent Lanes with No Touch Freight
- Excellent Equipment
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilts, and
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King
APUs onnew models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable home Time that's above average
- Passenger Program
- Pet Policy
Must have a valid CDL-A plus 6 months experience
Age 23 or older
Can legally work in the US or Canada
Can speak, read, and write in English
No drug or alcohol violations in the last 5 years
No serious CDL moving violations in the last year
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company over the
road, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, hazardous material,
otr driver, regular home time, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Keywords: Heyl Truck Lines, Lincoln , Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Earn up to 52 CPM!, Professions , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!