Strategic Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: October 13, 2019
At a glance:
* Are you a driven and client-focused sales expert familiar with
the technology needs of large business accounts?
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position solving the
evolving needs of clients with innovative solutions?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based
technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to
the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our
clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum
Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services
solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and
TV solutions. For more information visit
As a Strategic Account Executive, you ensure client satisfaction by
serving as a large enterprise account advocate. You are passionate
about creating a positive client experience with our solutions and
services. You focus on outlining cost-effective combinations of
fiber-based services, point-to-point Ethernet connections, Internet
access, WiFi and managed services that deliver on short-term goals
while creating sustainable value for clients and demand for the
You influence the right people both inside and outside of Spectrum
Enterprise to provide exceptional service and create long-term
relationships with large enterprise accounts. You have developed an
ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase
business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an
office environment and travel frequently to capture accounts across
an assigned footprint. You report directly to Strategic Sales
Management for goals, guidance, and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
* Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement
of monthly revenue goals.
* Cultivate and maintain key business-to-business (B2B)
relationships with large enterprise accounts within your assigned
territory or market segment.
* Grow account base by consulting with new organizations to empower
them with simple client-centric telecommunication solutions.
* Drive the sales process by identifying target markets,
industries, and contacts for the product portfolio.
* Generate leads by building and maintaining relationships in the
corporate and IT community.
* Entice clients by creating informative and lucrative proposals
that align with their business needs.
* Build an extensive network through referrals, prospecting phone
calls, industry events and peers.
* Ensure a positive service implementation process by supervising
all phases of the sales cycle.
* Effectively close deals through conversations and negotiations
with C-level executives.
* Influence senior leadership decisions by providing weekly reports
on funnel, sales call activity and 30/60/90-day forecasts.
* Complete additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
* Four or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven closer
selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions to multi-location
* Four or more years of experience selling to corporate executives
in outside sales to enterprise, healthcare, state and local
government or education
* Four or more years of experience negotiating master service
* Repeated success exceeding revenue goals
* Telephony experience in selling trunking products such as T1, PRI
* Understanding of business software and hardware, applications,
intranets, network security, firewalls, TCP/IP networking and
telecommunications infrastructure and equipment
* Knowledge of the role of network facilities to support corporate
* Ability to efficiently conduct a consultative analysis and
* Confident when presenting technical information to clients and
* Expert in network building, negotiation and problem-solving
* Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change
within a fast-paced environment
* Interpersonal communicator with the ability to work in a team
* Quick learner that can apply knowledge quickly
* Knowledgeable of sales level complex services
* Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
* Valid driver s license, a safe driving record and the
availability to travel frequently
* Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Analytical thinker with the ability to manage and foster
* Positive attitude with an inner drive to push yourself
* Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude to learn
the product suite and engage in our culture
* Expert in translating technical information to clients
* History of working well under pressure within a dynamic,
* Experience selling to high-level management staff in various
* Able to work independently and remotely to identify and cultivate
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter
Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to
qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered
for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and
are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age,
religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any
other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Keywords: Spectrum, Lincoln , Strategic Account Executive - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!