Contact Center Associate
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.Think that working in the insurance field can---t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You---ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers--- lives. We---ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you---ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you---ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Job DescriptionAllstate Insurance Company has an excellent opportunity for a Contact Center Associate in Lincoln, NE. In this vital role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Put the customer at the center of what you do
- Respond to questions and/or concerns from Allstate agents, customers and home office employees
- Interpret and apply concepts based on company policies and procedures
- Participate in a diverse team environment that handles incoming complex, sometimes intensified calls
- Build work requests for our processing partners
- Communicate with associates through the phone, email and work requests
- Research and respond to customer inquiries within service levels
- Work in a reciprocal team environment to handle large call volumes
- Able to adhere to call center guidelines and measurements
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and agent information
- Successfully complete required training programs
- Shifts are figured out through a schedule bidding process, or as business needs instruct and are based on performance results
- Able to work any 8-hour shift between 7:55 am and 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays 7:55 am to 4:30pm.
- New hires will have the 10:30 am to 7pm shift
- Pay $15.25 /hr Location: Lincoln, Nebraska (Home Based work opportunities may exist for employees with consistent performance and attendance behaviors) **Class start date is March 18, 2019** OUR APPEALING LINCOLN CAMPUS LOCATION FEATURES:Onsite Fitness CenterFull Service Cafeteria24-Hour SecurityFree ParkingWalking Path on GroundsJob Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally and compassionately
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of insurance contracts, procedures and customer service philosophies
- Effectively use multiple computer systems, phones, and other technologies at a time.
- Ability to support a service culture through great quality and efficiency, even when work volume is high
- Requires attention to detail and a genuine dedication to servicing the field force, policy holders, co-workers and other home office personnel
- Ability to empathize with, actively listen to, deal sensitively and professionally with customers and agents
- Excellent intuitive and analytical skills to review cases and determine solutions to requests
- Make valuable contributions by building, revising and improving processes to focus on delivering the best customer and producer experience
- Requires excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills, and the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to shifting priorities, as well as a strong dedication to providing extraordinary customer service
- Work independently displaying good judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to work schedule demands and requirements
- Prefer 2+ years of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma/GED Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands--. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary --- but that---s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you---ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Keywords: Allstate, Lincoln , Contact Center Associate, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!