Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Securitas Healthcare, part of Securitas, empowers caregivers to
deliver connected, productive and safe care. Its innovative
portfolio of healthcare solutions helps over 15,000 hospitals,
clinics and senior living organizations worldwide protect people,
use assets efficiently and understand their operations for a caring
and healing environment. For more information, visit
- Facilitates collections of accounts receivable - Identifies
delinquent customers, contacts customers to make payment
arrangements and follows-ups.
- Participates in biweekly collection calls with management -
Collector will provide updates on outstanding accounts. Top 20
accounts in each business are discussed plus accounts greater than
90 days. Must be prepared to answer questions and resolve
- Review orders on hold daily - Contact customer and receive
- Resolve outstanding payment issues with customers, sales rep,
or manager as needed.
- Help to resolve customer satisfaction issues with sales rep,
project manager, manager as needed to help in the collection
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via
communication with account holder.
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account
- Records notes for each interaction with customer via ERP system
or internal source.
- Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- Fill out appropriate forms to process credits, cancellations,
and write-offs with proper documentation and approvals
- Build good working relationships with managers, sales
representatives, customers, and co-workers to increase the
effectiveness in collections.
- Processes new accounts - Determines customer's credit
worthiness, set credit limit and payment terms with appropriate
- Analyze D&B information and write up formal request for
credit limit if greater than your approval limit. Enter credit
limit, terms, and confirm billing address into system.
- Review existing customer accounts to determine credit limit
increase/decrease or change in payment terms.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- This role is required to be onsite at our office in Lincoln, NE
3 days a week. Required Skills/Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous
- Must be a self-starter with an above average attention to
detail with the ability to multi-task
- Analytical skills, researching skills, exceptional
communication skills, computer skills
- Ability to work with customers and resolve outstanding
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
- Experience with GreatPlains systems a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce helpful.Education And Experience
Associates Degree preferred but not requiredTwo to three years of
related experience in accounts receivable preferred.We are a
nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity
employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of
Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily
by our employees to our customers and the communities we
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Lincoln , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Crete, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!