Company: Frontier Cooperative
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Frontier Cooperative is seeking Operations Associates to assist
our Operations department at our Weston, NE location. This position
is being offered as Full-Time with Benefits.
Ops Associates are responsible for a variety of different duties
that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to our Patrons,
Customers, & Employees in a courteous & professional manner. Ops
Associates assist customers with purchasing bulk fertilizers,
chemicals, & seed, as well as deliver grain commodities to the
- Blend and load Agronomy products; Load & Unload grain
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, or other
to customer site & other locations.
- Verify that company vehicles, equipment & machinery are in good
working order prior to use.
- Perform warehouse & other agricultural related duties such as
operating tractors, machinery, forklifts, loaders, bobcats,
- Assist with routine building, grounds, vehicle, & equipment
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of grain bins,
elevators, facilities, offices, mills, & elevators.
- At Frontier Cooperative, safety is our number 1 priority. We
don't just say that, we live that. Frontier wants every employee to
work safely & return home to their families every evening.
Therefore, all employees must maintain & promote a strong safety
culture & follow all safety policies, procedures, &
- It is also every employee's responsibility to identify &
communicate workplace hazards & correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions. Employees must also
complete all safety training, complete necessary reports & required
record keeping, as needed.
- On occasion, Ops Associates may assist loading & unloading rail
cars when needed.
Minimum Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on occasion, climb ladders,
stairs and bins when needed.
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, farming
equipment & other machinery.
- Ability to work in & around grain, dust, & with Nebraska's
ever-changing adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands during
- Ops Associates must have the ability to read, write & speak the
English language, maintain & promote a positive image of the coop.
Dependability & ability to adapt, think & make decisions quickly,
be helpful & customer focused at all times is important.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen test
- Farming, Grain-Handling, &/or Elevator experience is
helpful, but not necessary.
For more information & to apply, go to:
Click on the 'careers' tab at the top of the page, and following
the easy application instructions. Or, apply at your local Frontier
Keywords: Frontier Cooperative, Lincoln , Operations Associate, Other , Weston, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...