Company: Paradigm Oral Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Role and Responsibilities As a Senior Accountant you will roll
up your sleeves to be the liaison with the practices, assisting
with daily cash, bank activity, inventory, month end entries and
overall financial statement reviews for profit and loss. Assist
with acquisitions, process improvements and month end. If you're
looking for a face paced, growing and thriving company, you found
- Performs general accounting activities.
- Generate and post journal entries
- Reconciles bank accounts, verifies deposits, and addresses
inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts with
- Reconciles and maintains balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviews monthly income statements, balance sheets, and profit
loss financial statements on a detailed level for practices.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance.
- Month end entries for Prepaids and Accruals
- Gathers necessary account information and documents to perform
- Coordinates with software vendors to maintain accounting
software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable
and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and
closes monthly books.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local
- Assists with daily operations and acts as liaison for Practice
- Assists with preparation of prepaid entries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Two or more years of accounting experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred. Skills and
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted
- Highly proficient with accounting software and excel
- Able to work in a fast pace and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.Core
Benefits & Wellness
- Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniforms/Scrubs providedFinancial Well-Being
- Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
- 401(k) Plan w/Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plansLife
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life InsuranceTime Off, Disability And Leave
- Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid
- Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Plan PI201448894
Keywords: Paradigm Oral Health, Lincoln , Senior Accountant, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!