Staff Physician Lincoln, NE
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation,
is looking for a Full Time Staff Physician. Your patients, as well
as your medical and support team, will look to you for your
excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra
Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and
providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring
experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous
difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of
patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you
receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard.
In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to
make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a
closer look at Concentra.
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* Clinical environment100% Outpatient
* Shifts are weekdays only - no weekends required
* Center Hours: 8AM-5PM
* Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health Focused
* Urgent Care serviced provided to the public (small % of total
* OnSite Digital Xray
* OnSite Physical Therapy Department
* Robust front & back-office support teams
* Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
Our Concentra locations provide a full spectrum of workplace
healthcare services, to help America's workforce stay healthy and
safe throughout their careers.
Core services include:
* Career focused preventive care, including pre-employment fitness
for duty exams, maintenance physicals & surveillance testing.
* Treatment of 1 in every 5 minor injuries sustained at work in the
* Early intervention sports medicine approach, to help patients
rehabilitate from acute musculoskeletal injuries, via physician's
collaborative approach with on-site physical therapy
* Urgent Care services offered to the community
* Treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
* Sports physicals, travel health services & immigration exams
* Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of
overall visits in most locations.
* Wedo notprovide traditional primary care services; we do not
manage chronic conditions.
*Staff Physician Responsibilities*
* 100% patient care, see on average, 3 patients per hour
* Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with
Concentra's medical model.
* Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center
* Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of
* Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are
consistent with medical and professional standards of care,
Association and Concentra.
* Meet with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss
quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes
reports, and records.
* Participates in quality management processes including
encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in
the delivery of clinical support activities.
* Calls client representatives following employee treatment for
initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
* Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following
* Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
* Active and unrestricted state medical license
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
* Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction - required
prior to start date
* Must be eligible to participate in Medicare/not opted out, as we
credential with all payors for Urgent Care
* FMCSA NRCME DOT certification required within 2 weeks of hire. If
not already certified, we do provide this CME.
* Generous Paid Time Off Package
* Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
* Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients, consider
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer,including
Keywords: Concentra, Lincoln , Staff Physician Lincoln, NE, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!