In-Store Sales Representative
Company: Lowe's Home Improvement
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Competitive Pay, Great Benefits and Monthly Bonus Potential of
up to $1450!*
*What You Will Do*
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist this means:
* Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the
customer's specific needs in order to pair the best products and
service offerings in support of their project.
* Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of
showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and
is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current
* Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of
The Sales Specialist serves as an expert, explaining the
specifications and features of a product or service to existing or
potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This
associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers
and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The
Sales Specialist is also responsible for executing orders and
projects in their area of focus._Travel Requirements: This role
does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to
travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support
*What We're Looking For*
* Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week,
respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
*What You Need To Succeed*
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6
months Lowe's retail experience.
* 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales
orders, including Special Order Sales.
* 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon
customer needs or plans.
* 2 years of experience in providing customer service including
identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers,
answering phones, building relationships with customers, and
thanking customers for their business.
* 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete
customer orders, sales, or installs.
* 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans
such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended
* 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales
goals or metrics.
* 1 year of employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
By submitting your details via this Indeed job posting, you
authorize Lowe's to contact you and request additional personal
information, as needed, related to the application process. Please
note - to be considered for this role; you must complete a full
application at jobs.lowes.com.
For job application questions or assistance, please call 1-844-HR
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.07 - $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Lowe's Home Improvement, Lincoln , In-Store Sales Representative, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!