Route Sales Team Lead
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: November 24, 2022
$58,000 - $62,000 / Year
Most Weekends Off!
Benefits Offered! In this role, you will provide the Area Manager
with leadership support, assist in training employees, and provide
route relief by driving our iconic yellow Schwan's truck to service
our customers by delivering and selling more than 350 different
frozen food products. - You will receive a minimum of 4 weeks of
hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to success.
Individuals who have demonstrated success in this role may have the
potential to develop into other leadership positions within the
company. Position Type: Full-time Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
lead and apply safe practices while training, servicing customers,
and operating the company vehicle. This includes adherence to
traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies,
standards, Department of Transportation regulations and
requirements, and any other program requirements.
- Successfully executes primary responsibility of providing route
relief coverage and support.
- Trains new Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) and assists in
coaching and developing team members on a variety of topics
including safety, sales, and service.
- Provide real-time training and coaching support, through ride
alongs with Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) on their
- Supports manager with administrative functions and depot
training as needed.
- Works with and helps lead a team of motivated individuals who
share similar values.
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities
including loading trucks and unloading semis.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some overnight
travel may be required.
You earn a competitive salary and will be eligible for vacation and
holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, an Employee
Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution,
plus much more, including an employee discount! Education and
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including valid
driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license
- Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety first mentality while executing best-in-class
- Experience with technology
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong
supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent
military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at
Schwan's! We are committed to creating an inclusive environment
that welcomes diversity, represents the communities in which we
operate, enables attraction of diverse talent pools for today and
tomorrow and positions Schwan's Home Delivery as an employer of
choice. Schwan's Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to disability, age, race, color,
religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Lincoln , Route Sales Team Lead, Other , Holstein, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!