Company: Frontier Farm Credit
Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to
work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with
each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving
both rural America and each other is key to our success in the
marketplace. We are hiring a Closing Specialist to join our team.
In this role, you will handle all aspects of the loan closing
process. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to
serve, engage, and delight. In this role, you will bring a
servant's heart and a great attitude to your everyday interactions
with our customers and teammates. Key Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working
relationships with customers, prospects, team members, and business
- Process, close, and fund new loans and line of credit
- Order title insurance and/or title opinions and clear title
- Reconcile legal descriptions on appraisals and title work.
- Ensure first lien position on all collateral.
- Review& complete legal entity verification.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Complete all pre-closing & post closing loan conditions.
- Maintain accuracy of collateral tracking system.
- Construction loan monitoring& disbursements.
- Complete loan servicing actions on existing portfolio of
- Complete entity verification.
- Provide back up support for incoming calls and walk in traffic.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Must possess or have ability to earn within the first six to 12
months the Loan Closing and Finalizing Certification as provided by
the internal Retail Lending Solutions and Legal teams.
Recertification required every 5 years.Preferred Qualifications
- Two or four-year college degree
Keywords: Frontier Farm Credit, Lincoln , Closing Specialist, Other , Broken Bow, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!