Claim Associate - Work From Home
Company: State Farm
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Where you'll work:
This is a work from home opportunity, competitive candidates must
reside within the Lincoln, NE area.
This Claims position is eligible for up to $2,000 in Welcome
Bonuses throughout the first year of employment.
Starting pay is $18.25-$20.25 per hour.
You are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise
- Annual merit increases Benefits:
We like to reward our employees for their hard work and commitment.
That is why we offer benefits you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Wellness ? and mental health programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending
Accounts, and life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work
- Development and Mentor programs designed to help our employees
grow and achieve their specific career goals
- Employee Resource Groups - State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture
celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where
all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected . The State Farm
Employee Resource Group (ERG) program is a key element in our
Enterprise D&I Structure and Strategy. Responsibilities
As a leader in the insurance and financial services industry, we
hire the best employees to serve our customers. When you join our
team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers
recover from the unexpected. Our Claims Associates are committed to
helping our customers through the claims process while providing
Remarkable - service. This includes:
- Proactively investigating claims, applying coverage, accurately
documenting the file, and paying what is owed
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers
- Supporting our customers through personalized, caring, and
simple interactions Employees must successfully complete all
required training, including applicable licensing exam(s) and
background checks required of various state(s).Hours of operation
are continually evaluated and may change based on business need.
Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work
shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours.
This opening is for any/all Claims Associate positions across our
Competitive candidates demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and empathetically
- Accurately document claim files
- Process information and make sound, fact-based decisions
- Multi-task across technical platforms within a fast-paced call
- Value accountability and hold themselves to the highest
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits ,
locations , and the hiring process .
Keywords: State Farm, Lincoln , Claim Associate - Work From Home, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!