Legacy Team Leader
Company: Legacy Creators Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Legacy Creators Group is seeking charismatic and driven individuals
who aspire to grow and mentor others. This person will be
responsible for training and leading a team of coordinators to meet
and exceed company standards. The goal is to foster strong
relationships and ensure our clientele receives exceptional
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mentors team members, communicates team goals and identifies
areas for new training or skill checks.
- Assists team members in quality and guideline
- Assists in providing relevant and up-to-date training.
- Evaluates coordinators to achieve company metrics
- Communicates with management regarding team
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Growth opportunities.
- Weekly performance bonuses.
- Lifetime residual income.
- Limitless financial potential.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits offered.
- Annual company holiday.
- Proven work experience in an entry-level leadership position or
relevant/equivalent experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accountability of established
- Communicates effectively, both verbal and written.
- High School/GED, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Legacy Creators Group, Lincoln , Legacy Team Leader, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!