Baker - Part Time every other weekend only!
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: September 23, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for a Baker to join us in Grand Island, NE!
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect, and
trust in a positive team environment.
- Bake fresh high-quality desserts for the residents in our
community and for special events.
- Assist in managing inventory, ordering ingredients, supplies,
and small equipment.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meet state and federal guidelines.
- Have experience baking professionally.
- Have or be able to obtain Serve Safe Certification.
- Assist with serving breakfast and lunch service in Memory Care
division prior to serving dessert for that lunch hour.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-#### Associated topics: appetizer, cocinera,
cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de la parrilla, diner, fryer,
kitchen prep, lunch, prep cook, station
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Lincoln , Baker - Part Time every other weekend only!, Other , Phillips, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!