Packaging Line Worker at Arck Foods Inc.
Company: Arck Foods Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionArck Foods/Cedar Hollow Foods in Lincoln, NE is
looking for several packaging line workers to join our team. Our
ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged. $15/hour plus
$50/week attendance bonus. What does this job offer?
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance after 30
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Day shifts only
- No work on Saturdays or Sundays!Responsibilities
- Work at different packing stations as needed
- Inspect, weigh, and package cooked product (ham)
- Monitor flow of product into packaging equipment
- Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully
- Follow company packing procedures and standards
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Follow company safety policies and procedures Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least 18 years old
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Tolerate cold working environment
- Ability to operate machinery
- Detail-oriented, reliable and punctual Questions? Contact us at
402-474-4626.About Us: Cedar Hollow Foods is a food manufacturer,
cooking and packing ham for weekly distribution nationwide. Our
company was founded in Nebraska in 1991 and is still locally owned.
Our production facility is located at 6240 McCormick Dr. in
Keywords: Arck Foods Inc., Lincoln , Packaging Line Worker at Arck Foods Inc., Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!