Full Time Drug and Alcohol Counselor LADC or PLADC
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Compassionate Substance Abuse Counselor Needed! Sign on bonus
offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited time.
Details to be discussed during the interview process. BAART'sopioid
use treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for
adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest
specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we
haveunlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference.
AtBAART,we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our
patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating
our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture
that fosters excellence in all that we do. Substance abuse
counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through
medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling
opioid addiction. Substance abuse counselor conducts individual
sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and
coping strategies. Substance abuse counselor will evaluate patients
progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and
other counselors to assist the patients achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides counseling and case management services to patients in
a substance abuse treatment program.
- Keeps accurate records to insure compliance with local, state,
and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards.
- Acts as patients' liaison with entire program.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor Qualifications
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska for substance abuse
- The applicant must be either provisionally licensed addiction
counselor (PLADC) or licensed addiction counselor (LADC)
- Potential hire will be supervised by a LIMHP if needing hours
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals
life What to expect from us: BAART Programs, a progressive
substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life. BAART
Programsis committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to
compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit
employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural
origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status,
sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veterans status or any other classification protected by
State/Federal laws. EA22
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Lincoln , Full Time Drug and Alcohol Counselor LADC or PLADC, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!