Posted on: August 7, 2022
ID: 1020Location: Lincoln, NEDepartment: FinanceThe Staff
Accountant is responsible for driving the organization through
proper recording, maintenance, reporting, and analysis of financial
information. The positions works closely with leaders of the
company to ensure they have all information needed and understand
- Assist in financial close process including account
reconciliation, closing entries, revenue recognition, bank
reconciliation, and post-close reporting.
- Own internal tax filing process, including sales/use tax
filings, payroll taxes, and other misc. regulatory filings as
- Manage multi-state payroll.
- Assist with external party requests for data, including annual
audit with outside CPA firm, tax, or other.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders regarding budget
variances and process improvement.
- Aid in design and implementation of various company processes
to improve efficiency and compliance.
- Assist special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for reporting and financial
- SQL/relational database knowledge
- System and process oriented
- Ability to take ownership of a process and become
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or
- Prior ERP and/or CRM system experience (preferred)
- Looking for full-time OR part-time to full-time (upcoming
graduation - December)
Keywords: PenLink, Lincoln , Staff Accountant, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!