Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for an Activities Assistant to build strong
relationships and support the wellness of our residents through
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Meet with prospective families and residents, coordinate
move-ins and new resident orientations.
- Create and develop activities based on our resident interests,
hobbies, and talent to enhance the entire community.
- Write newsletters, assemble promotion's, and manage the
community social media presence.
Join us if you have
- 1+ years of senior living experience (preferred).
- 1+ years of activity development, planning and execution
- A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Lincoln , Activities Assistant, Other , Bellwood, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!