Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Flowserve, Hastings, is a manufacturer of vertical turbine
pumps and components. The Pumps are used in a variety of
applications including agriculture, general industrial, oil
refineries, municipalities, and the power industry. The Hastings
operation includes a foundry, fabrication department, machine shop,
assembly, repair, and a shipping department. The Hastings operation
includes a foundry, fabrication department, machine shop, assembly,
repair, and a shipping department. NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO
A $2500 SIGN ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities &
- Safe & Proficient operation of Manual Lathes, Drills, and Band
- Machining methods, cutting tools, and overall manufacturing
- Machine materials from raw, cast and customer parts to close
- Use of Lathe tailstock, steady rest, 4-jaw chuck, and taper
- Use of micrometers, calipers and other precision measurement
- Assemble some parts as needed.
- Read blueprints, work from layouts and dimensions on
- Load, align, perform set up and operate machines. Debur parts
- Ensure part quality and perform unloading.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Maintain records of production.
- Maintain equipment per PM requirements.
- Hours are M-T, 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with some overtime, based
on the business needs. Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in set-up and operation of Lathes, Drills and
Milling Machines or completion of a machining program.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with crane and jib mounted hoists preferred.
- Experience with Lift Truck operation a plus. Preferred
Experience / Skills:
- Positive communication skills.
- Be a team oriented, reliable self-starter.
- Work with an emphasis on Safety while maintaining a clean,
organized work area.
- Have a willingness to learn regardless of experience level or
age. \#COS Primary Posting Location: Hastings, Nebraska US Job
Posting Category: Operations Job Advertising Title: Machinist
Employment Type: Full time Country: United States Auto req ID:
56417BR Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Lincoln , Machinist, Other , Minden, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!