Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: As a member of our Machine Operator in our production
team, your role will be to perform patch and assembly functions in
our core room or grind castings in our grinding room. Flowserve
offers highly competitive pay, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits
on day 1 of employment, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays,
pension plan, 401(k), and many other excellent benefits.
Responsibilities & Requirements: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as part of a team in the Core room and Grinding room.
- Perform any Machine operator-type functions using hand or power
- Strict adherence to standard work processes and standards.
- Safe operation of machines and tools within established
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily
- Assist in problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and supervisors.
- A High School diploma/GED or prior formal work experience is
- 6 months of minimum experience working in an industrial,
manufacturing, construction, or related environment is
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs
- Works well in a team environment Preferred Experience / Skills:
Previous foundry experience is preferred \#COS Primary Posting
Location: Hastings, Nebraska US Job Advertising Title: Machine
Operator Job Posting Category: Operations Employment Type: Full
time Country: United States Auto req ID: 56299BR Flowserve is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without
regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers Click here to learn more. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as
result of your disability. You can request a reasonable
accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process. id="detrack"
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Lincoln , Machine Operator, Other , Cairo, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!