Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are
looking for an individual to join our Alma team in the research
department working as a Grain Superintendent. You will assist team
members in a professional manner and promote a positive image of
CHS. You must have the ability to follow instructions and work
Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of
operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record
keeping. Provide excellent customer service and assist customers
with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as
delivering of grain commodities to the terminal.
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, and others
to customer sites.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled, work
environment and develop safe work habits. Follow all company
policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Keep good housekeeping of working area at all times.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they
come into the business. Maintain and promote a strong safety
culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient
operation. Perform housekeeping to ensure a clean, orderly, and
safe work environment, both inside and outside of all facilities.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Perform
sunflower stand counts and quality evaluations.
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading
inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Promptly report to supervisor any customer complaints, repair,
maintenance needs and safety concerns.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with
buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivery of
grain commodities to the terminal.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of
operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are
received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional
manner.Minimum Qualifications (required)
Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to work outdoors in dust and adverse weather conditions
- Ability to travel locally as needed - transportation is
providedCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department
of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification
full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Lincoln , Grain Superintendent, Other , Overton, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!