Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Paradigm Oral Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Role and Responsibilities The Accounts Payable Specialist will
be responsible for monitoring the outflow of capital for the
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and
other financial reports with account balances and other office
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification
of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment,
identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order
amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling
monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- High school diploma required.
- Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification
preferred. Skills and Abilities
- Reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Knowledge of NetSuite accounting software.
- Ability to learn other accounting software systems.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. CORE
BENEFITS & WELLNESS Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and
Vision Coverage Employee Assistance Program (EAP) FINANCIAL
WELL-BEING Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit
reviews 401(k) Plan w/Company Match Health Savings Account (HSA)
with HDHP health plans LIFE INSURANCE Basic and Supplemental Life
Insurance Spouse and Child Life Insurance TIME OFF, DISABILITY AND
LEAVE OF ABSENCE Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual
Paid Holidays Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability Long Term
Disability Plan PI175404794
Keywords: Paradigm Oral Health, Lincoln , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!