Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: May 16, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join us as part of
our maintenance and transportation team at The Heritage at
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and
trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Work closely with vendors and team to maintain all aspects of
- Meet with families and residents to ensure their home meets
- Ensure safety and the prevention of accidents for the entire
- Transport residents throughout the community to local events,
stores and appointments.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident
experience and meet state and federal guidelines.
Maintenance Assistants have
- 1 year of building maintenance experience including the ability
to complete minor repairs and use power equipment.
- A High school level education.
- A valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full time / 1
week for Part time!
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 308-###-#### Associated topics: jardinero, landscaping,
lawn, plant, resurface, sod, superintendent, tree, tree pruner,
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Lincoln , Maintenance Assistant, Other , Phillips, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!