Company: 619 Recruiting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION - COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT What is
needed in this role:
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Minimum of four years' related experience training and/or
- Thorough knowledge of building construction, means and methods,
scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general
conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents,
drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment - Other
- Oversee and making decisions related to the performance of work
related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and
trade employee staffing levels.
- Oversee work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated
project operations. Resolving local area problems regarding
procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and
equipment schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Manage the overall site safety program as required and ensuring
subcontractor compliance with company standards and all applicable
safety codes and regulations.
- Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field
Engineers, and/or Interns, as assigned, including providing input
on or completing performance appraisals.
- Create schedules and determine sequencing of work. Develop and
implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connections
with field issues. Investigate and resolve such issues.
- Manage the billing process as it relates to Work In Progress
(WIP) and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed,
payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance
with and conforms to the approved contract documents. - What can
- Competitive salary/package
- Healthcare benefits, sick payIf you are a Commercial
Construction Superintendent please apply now! Only local candidates
will be considered for this role.
Keywords: 619 Recruiting, Lincoln , Superintendent, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!