Grain Plant Operator
Company: Cargill, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers
and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing,
storing, trading, processing, and distributing grains and oilseeds,
as well as offering a range of financial, risk management and
customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to
thrive -a place to develop your career to the fullest while
engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the
Job Type: Full Time
Shift Available: 1st
Compensation: $18.00 -$20.00/hr
Sign-On Bonus: $2000
* Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping
products, which may include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and
* Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure
ongoing facility operations
* Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team
* Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending,
liftingup to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting,
with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Ability to understand and communicate in English
* Basic use of a computer ---Must be able to work in various
weather, industrial and agricultural settings
* Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
* Ability to work overtime, weekends,and holidays with advance
* Basic mechanical aptitude
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area
code. Please note that this position does not include relocation
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them.
Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements
of the business and public health requirements based on the spread
of COVID in the community
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Cargill, Inc., Lincoln , Grain Plant Operator, Other , Carleton, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!