Machine Operator - Up to $500 hiring bonus
Company: Tenneco Automotive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Operate machines safely and efficiently to complete one or more
processes toward the manufacture/assembly of exhaust components to
customer specifications. Perform as an active/contributing team
member by supporting and performing all the tasks within a cell
group. Ability to work frequent overtime, including extended daily
shifts and Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other
duties may be assigned):
* Setup and operate of machinery on the production floor.
* Assembles, labels, packages and performs quality checks on
products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written
instructions, or by following blueprints or diagrams. Operates hand
or power tools, or production equipment.
* Setup/Operators must assist and train machine operators in the
performance of their jobs.
* Frequently lift/carry up to 25-30lbs.
Wage: $18.10 - $22.96 per hour
Up to $500 Hiring Bonus
Benefits: (Effective on First Day of Employment)
* Health Insurance
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Flex Spending Account (FSA)
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Company Match
* 12 Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off - (Earn vacation hours starting on Day 1)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and
related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age,
disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected
Manufacturing experience (preferred)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco Automotive, Lincoln , Machine Operator - Up to $500 hiring bonus, Other , Seward, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!