Company: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description Summary
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the
world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical
discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every
country around the world to address some of the most challenging
global health issues.
* The Technical Solution Lead drives end-to-end business process
and technology solutions to achieve key goals and initiatives
related to Medication Management Solutions (MMS) Global Customer
Service (GCS) department. The Global Customer Service department
encompasses processes and technology used within the Technical
Support Center, Infusion Repair Depot, Field Service, Data
Operations, Service Contracts, Reporting, and Quality/Regulatory
* This role utilizes senior technical leadership experience to
analyze, understand, and find opportunities to deliver
best-in-class business systems, custom tools, and solutions. The
role works closely with senior leaders, partners, and internal end
users to analyze, design, deliver, and continuously improve
integrated processes and system solutions globally.
* Core technologies include SAP (ECC/CRM, S/4 HANA), Salesforce
(Service Cloud, SFS, Mobility, Community Cloud) ServiceMax,
Genesys, and ASTA (custom tool).
* Accountable for solution design from a business perspective
across the MMS GCS organization. Partners with Information
Technology teams to understand solution and identify gaps.
* Ensure impacts of design decisions are broadly understood and
supported by the business partners.
* Ensures technology investments are demonstrated across business
* Authors and analyzes business requirements, translates
requirements to detailed/technical level requirements, identifies
gaps in requirements and addresses those gaps.
* Identifies system integration points that impact project LOE/team
* Creates/maintains technical project artifacts including business
process flow charts, as-is/to-be architecture diagrams, user
requirements specifications, data migration plans, testing
strategy, solution confirmations, and job aids.
* Leads option analysis and pros/cons discussions to drive critical
* Proactively identify, communicate, lead technical project risks,
and mitigation plans.
* Keep up to date with technology and industry trends and
communicates impact to the technology roadmap
General / Soft Skills
* Experienced and comfortable demoing technology highlighting
* Experienced presentation skills tailored for audience.
* Excellent listener, seeks deeper understanding of partner
perspective, asks great questions.
* Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
* Early adopter of technology, with ability to learn and adapt
efficiently and effectively.
* Continuous improvement approach to identify future opportunities
based on business needs.
* Effectively navigates matrixed structure to meet work and
* Optimize day-to-day operations for technology, documentation, and
* Leader and solid teammate, passionate about sharing knowledge and
mentoring team members.
* Experienced verbal and written, professional communication
Product Manager/Technical Product Owner Demand Intake Support
* Partner with Product Manager/Technical Product Owner to lead deep
dive requirements capturing workshops within the service work
stream, provide solution confirmations, and facilitate partner
alignment on solution rationale.
* Partner with Product Managers/Technical Product Owners across
business units to align solutions to priorities.
* Partner with Product Managers to develop business cases and drive
IT governance process.
* Partner with Product Managers/Technical Product Owners to shape
and drive long term technology roadmap strategy considering
business and industry trends.
* Partner with User Experience and User Interaction Designer as
needed for usability studies and ensure optimal customer and
associate experience. Essential when designing customer-facing
self-service customer portal technology.
* Mentor team members on partner communication, project management
methodologies (Agile vs. Waterfall), and the software development
* Proreal time feedback to team members to drive continuous
improvement and growth.
* Answer questions from developers and clarify
* Pvilex capacity as needed:
* Backup to technical product manager/technical product owner when
TPM/TPO is unavailable.
* Backup for business analyst as needed, user acceptance test
script authoring and execution.
Enterprise Systems Operations Support
* Tier II support to investigate complex production issues to
determine next steps to resolve.
* Proactively identify technology infrastructure needs to ensure
* Reviews and publishes knowledge articles.
* Bachelor's degree required. B.S. in Computer Science, engineering
or other technical field (or 5+ years equivalent work
* 4+ years experience in Salesforce.com (Service, SFS, Communities,
Sales) and/or SAP (ECC/CRM, S/4 Hana) preferred
* 4+ years translating partners requests into enterprise technical
* Solid experience business process mapping current and future
* Experience working with both Agile, traditional waterfall, and
hybrid project management teams
* Expert with MS Office Suite including Excel, PPT, and Visio
* Experience working in a service organization
* Experience with remediation/recall management processes a
* Medical device or Industrial equipment service and support
* Experience leading team discussions in agile-scrum environments
Change management experience, particularly implementing new
Employment at BD is contingent upon the Company's receipt of
sufficient proof that you are or will be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. ---Consistent with BD's Workplace Accommodations Policy,
requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions
and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic
self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose
through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and
colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an
inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total
Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits,
continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance
components - is designed to support the varying needs of our
diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BD VISIT HTTPS://JOBS.BD.COM/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status,
familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or
veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B
NA (United States of America)
Keywords: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Lincoln , Operator 1, Other , Broken Bow, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!