Assembler - Level 1
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life***Sign
On Bonus $2000.00***The future is what you make it.When you join
Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers,innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in
automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and
gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation;
chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals,
minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization,
Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers
overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to
achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywells comprehensive
portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and
instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance
efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs. Produce high quality
products and services for our customers. You will assemble and
inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided
to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to
ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set
up and monitor the production of product in your area and
participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to
address safety, production and quality improvements.Key
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Will be able to work 3rd shift.NCNECHVAMOPANCYOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED OR 3 months of work experience.WE
- Some manufacturing experience
- Experienced with collaborating with others and work
- Experienced in identifying key details
- Experienced with troubleshooting
- Experienced using good coordination, motor skills, and
- Experienced using Creative thinking and idea generation
- Experienced incommunicating information
- JOB ID: req297192
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2221 Industrial Road,Nebraska
- Engineering (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Lincoln , Assembler - Level 1, Other , Brock, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!