Assembler - Level 1
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
* Sign On Bonus $2000.00*
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,
instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy;
pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and
petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and
mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers
software and services that help customers overcome competitive
pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing
business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process
control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation
provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet
diverse automation needs.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
* Operate assigned equipment.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Support the Honeywell Operating System
* Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
* Comply with all safety rules.
* Record and report production data.
* Analyze data and production reports
* Set up and change over equipment
* Will be able to work 3rd shift.
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED OR 3 months of work experience.
* Some manufacturing experience
* Experienced with collaborating with others and work
* Experienced in identifying key details
* Experienced with troubleshooting
* Experienced using good coordination, motor skills, and
* Experienced using Creative thinking and idea generation
* Experienced in communicating information clearly
* JOB ID: req297192
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 2221 Industrial Road,Nebraska
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Lincoln , Assembler - Level 1, Other , Otoe, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!