Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location : Crete NECity : CreteState : Nebraska (US-NE)Country :
United States (US)Requisition Number : 18758QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED,
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime when
- Must be able to proficiently verbally communicate, read, and
write in English for the purposes of record keeping and quality
training and processes.
- Need to have the capability to work in a team environment and
maintain positive working relationships with other colleagues.
- Need to be capable of working in varying climates and
- Performs work in a manner that is in compliance with all
policies and GMP rules.
- Reports any conditions that may put product quality at
- Performs work in a safety conscious manner that is in
compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Reports any conditions that pose a safety risk to personnel
- All other duties as assigned.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND
- Responsible for the operation of all machinery and equipment
within the elevator.
- Responsible for the proper weighing, grading and binning of
- Records data, secures samples and performs necessary
- Transfers and loads out grain and hominy.
- Performs all duties necessary to the elevator operation.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Operates dump #2 and rail dump equipment.
- Maintain a professional relationship with Bunge customers.
- Must have basic to intermediate level computer skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and through others to
complete tasks and provide excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assignedBunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in
sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and
ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and
fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and
opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they
serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis,
Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more
than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain
facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging
facilities around the world.Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status,
or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Bunge, Lincoln , Elevator Operator, Other , Crete, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!