DATA SCIENTIST (ENTRY LEVEL)
Company: ENTITY Academy
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you ready to be part of the next generation of tech?
ENTITY Academy is looking for women who want to transform their
professional prospects with a career in tech. According to the
World Economic Forum, there is a significant skills gap for women
seeking to enter tech fields. Only 26% of women in data science and
AI have the tools needed to land jobs in these industries, creating
a serious gender imbalance in tech.
ENTITY offers an 8-month, 33-week, virtual program that can help
you build a career where you can make a global impact and get
rewarded for doing so. No experience necessary. Even if you're a
complete beginner, the program will help you master the skills
needed to land entry-level positions in Data Science. 88% of our
graduates have landed a role with a top company such as one of the
150+ organizations in ENTITY's network of employers that includes
IBM, Amazon, and Boeing.
And to make sure you're ready to hit the ground running after
graduation, ENTITY provides soft-skills training and mentorship,
which focuses on leadership development and connects you with a
supportive professional community. This program will provide you
with the right career services to help you land a job in data
Not only will you have completed an industry-relevant curriculum,
but you will walk away with an improved personal resume, strong
interview skills, and a robust portfolio with real-world applicable
projects to showcase to potential employers. -
During this 8-month training and mentorship program, you will work
remotely on a variety of projects that include:
- Statistical Programming (R)
- Extracting and Organizing Databases (SQL)
- Programming Foundations (Python)
- Data Wrangling and Visualization
- Machine Learning and Modeling
- Metrics and Data Processing
- Big Data Concepts with MapReduce & PySpark
- Data Visualization with Jupyter Notebook & Tableau
- Business Analytics Training
- Group Project Addressing Real-World Problem of Your
- 1-on-1 Career-Coaching Sessions with Mock Interviews
- Building a Professional Resume and Portfolio to Present to
Data Scientist Background Requirements:
- Willingness to learn
- Having a background in business, advertising, entertainment,
healthcare, or education is a plus, but not required.
- You will be prepared for an entry-level position in data
- You will be assigned to a one-on-one technical mentor
- You will be given access to the ENTITY Mentor Network which
includes data scientists and STEM leaders from Microsoft, Boeing,
NASA, Google, Disney, Chipotle, and more.
ENTITY is dedicated to changing the future of education and work.
We first launched in 2016 and have since grown to become a premier
mentorship company offering intensive training for women looking to
upskill, switch careers, or transition from college to the
workforce. This is an opportunity designed for ambitious women (and
men) who want to explore their career options within the data and
tech landscape, while gaining valuable skills at the same time.
Keywords: ENTITY Academy, Lincoln , DATA SCIENTIST (ENTRY LEVEL), Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!