Company: Affiliated Brokers Insurance
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Affiliated Brokers Insurance we're looking for people to join
our team who are as excited as we are to help our clients protect
the things they value most. We're dedicated to ensuring all
employees have the information they need to do their job well.
Working as an Insurance Producer can become an amazing career that
empowers you to make people's lives better as you enrich your own.
But it takes is a solid work ethic, patience, and the commitment to
treating every client with dignity and respect.
Insurance Producer Job Purpose: An Insurance Producer is
responsible for prospecting, quoting and selling new business based
on your local networks, connections, and communities. Will generate
insurance quotes, answer account questions, assist with
administrative duties and counsel and market to existing clients on
Insurance Producer Job Duties:
- Conducting sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of
- Maximizing growth and client retention through superior
- Developing accounts and cross selling available products and
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities.
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect
- Bringing new business prospects to closure.
- Retaining clients by maintaining solid business-to-business
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations
by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of
present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for
- Maintains customer accounts by processing and logging policy
- Recommends policy changes by analyzing customer needs.
Skills/Qualifications: Strong verbal and written communication
skills, computer experience, ability to focus on customer service
needs, listening, phone skills, resolving conflict, analyzing
information, multi-tasking. Reliable contributor, consistent
performer, positive work ethic.
Requirements: Property and Casualty Insurance License required;
Health and Life Insurance Licenses are not required, but highly
encouraged. Attend Continuing Education classes required to
maintain license. Must have reliable transportation to visit
Compensation: This position offers a base salary plus commission.
Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, and Retirement Plan. This
position does not include a health insurance package.
--- To Apply: Email, Mail, or drop off a completed resume showing
accurate previous job history and employment dates with references
to our office at 316 West 39th Street.
Keywords: Affiliated Brokers Insurance, Lincoln , Insurance Producer, Other , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!