Lead Server II - Part Time Days - Yankee Hill Village
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview The overall purpose of this job is to serve meals to
the residents in a professional manner. The primary
responsibilities of this job include working independently as a
lead within the dining room services during daytime shifts.
Prepares tables for meals, refilling containers, clearing dishes,
handling food safely, attending to residents' needs, taking phone
orders, and ensuring other servers are completing tasks in a timely
and appropriate manner. Facilitates a pleasant dining experience
for the residents and guests who dine at the community. Supports
and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Responsibilities Key Areas Key Responsibilities and Duties of the
Job Dining Preparation and Maintenance
- Prepares dining room for meals, sets tables, and refills
juices, waters, sugar, and creamer containers.
- Clears dishes and cleans tables.
- Maintains clean, safe environment for residents and
- Follows all serving procedures and regulations as written by
management. Customer Service
- Takes phone orders. Ensures the delivery and/or pick-up of food
trays to/from resident apartments
- Describes daily meals to residents, takes orders, and serves in
a timely manner.
- Identifies and acts-on the needs of residents. Observes diners
and replenishes dishes.
- Models serving procedures and regulations for Servers as
written by management.
- Acts as back-up in absence of Dining Room Manager. Oversight
- Takes the lead on daily activities, working independently with
- May oversee special projects or areas of food preparation for
- Trains, coaches, and monitors progress of new servers.
- Ensures servers are completing their tasks in a timely and
- Communicates any changes/information with Dining Room Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested. Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred. Experience-
- One (1) year dining room serving experience is required. Other
- Food handler certificate is to be obtained within six (6)
months on the job. KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of food handlers' regulations and
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to verbally communicate in an effective and
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to carry moderately heavy containers of food, supplies,
- Ability to serve residents in a courteous manner.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of residents and
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions as written by
- Ability to meet all safety and sanitation guidelines as written
- Ability to treat all types of people with compassion.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
Keywords: Immanuel, Lincoln , Lead Server II - Part Time Days - Yankee Hill Village, Other , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!